Saturday, August 22, 2009

Conversation with Exasperation

What happened to you?!

I was in an accident.

A collision you mean. There are no accidents.

Yes, one of those. Non-preventative though.

What exactly happened?

I was driving, and then out of nowhere the ghost
of a bunny
ran out into the middle of the road.

A ghost?!

Yes, of a bunny.

What did it look like?

Like the wind, the wind with little furry
bunny ears hopping across the wet street.

Ew. Didn't you try to use your training?

And more! I attempted to swerve, to maintain control,
but someone had left a broken t.v. set on the curb for pickup
the next morning and it was playing Michael Jackson's
thriller and god rest his twisted soul, I could not look away.

Then what?

Well naturally I pulled into the parking lot of the KFC
down the street to inspect the damage and phone my father.

What did he say?

He was relieved I wasn't hurt but still very upset
with the evening's turn of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment